The Bay-City Public Schools is pleased to announce the implementation of Family Access by Skyward, Inc. Family Access is a secure internet-based website that will allow you to easily keep track of nearly everything your student does while at school:
- View student attendance
- View your student's grades and schedule
- Food Service balance
- See what homework has been turned in and read notes from your child's teachers
- Verify your child's attendance
- Emergency Information
- And much more.
Family Access or otherwise known as Skyward accounts are available for both parents and students. To login to your account click the Skyward link located at the top of our home page. If you have forgotten your login information and need a reset please allow 24 hours for us to respond and follow the steps below.
- Send an email to Mrs. Demo at email@example.com or Mrs. Keeler at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Luczak at email@example.com
- In the subject of that email please enter "Skyward Reset for ______(name)".
- In the body of that email please include your name, the student(s) name(s) and your contact information should we need to reach you.
- You may also call the office for assistance by dialing 989-893-9541.
One thing we do need to mention is that we are trained to look for a new window to open when we log-in to something but with Skyward / Family Access it is a new tab (next to the Skyward Log-in) tab that opens. Once you've entered your user name and password please look for the new tab (to the right of your log-in).