Central has a rich tradition in athletics. Central is part of the Saginaw Valley League. Please come out and see the pride of Central.
From athletics, to band, to choir, to the arts, to over 26 after school clubs, there is something for everyone. Enhance your experience at Central by getting involved. GO WOLVES!!!
Central cares about the environment. Central students are picture with the number 350 (Currently, our atmosphere has 395ppm of CO2). The Green Club is trying to bring attention to our environment by getting the word out.
Weekly Home Sporting Events
Sports Physical night at Central HS has been canceled. McLaren IS OFFERING $20 physicals at their west campus Tues., July 28th from 6-8 pm. Address is 3190 E. Midland Rd. Call 989-667-6600 for an appointment. The parent or guardian must be present.
Summer sports information has been posted to our sports page located in "What We Do" and Extra Curricular of top menu.
Enjoy your summer!
Central High School sports page also includes banquet dates when applicable and other sports information.
Sports schedules can change especially in the spring season due to weather - Sign up for text/email alerts at www.schedulestar.com
- Just In!
Click here for the latest and greatest news!!
- Summer Office hours are Monday-Thursday from 6:15 am - 4:15 pm and closed Friday beginning the week of June 15 through August 14, 2015. Due to vacation schedules please call ahead to make sure someone is there to assist you. Call 989-891-0605.
- Summer feeding program begins June 15 - August, 20, 2015. Central HS location: Breakfast is served from 8:30-9:30am with lunch served from 11:15am-12:30pm.
- Summer school begins at 9 am June 17, 2015 through July 30, 2015; Monday-Thursday. No school June 29-July 3, 2015.
- AP student summer assignments can be found within that department web page (i.e. English Honors/Ap class will be found in the English Language Arts department page). Click here to be directed to the department section of our website.
- 2015-16 Registration Information is posted in a link within "Parent Information"
- Click here to view student (and some parent) summer volunteer opportunities.
- Please contact Coonan's Irish Pub for the Booster Club Ace of Hearts raffle estimated jackpot amount. (402-1177) Tickets are available at Coonan's Irish Pub on Johnson St. and are just $1.
- 2015 Graduates can purchase a DVD of the ceremony held June 14th or the Lifetouch pictures taken. Click here to find out how.
- Alumni-Class Reunion information? Click the following link to view alumni information: Alumni includes any reunion information that may have been shared with us and is found under the About Us tab of our home page.
Ace of Hearts Raffle every Wednesday Night - Tickets are $1 and can be purchased in the main office.
Visit the Booster Club page for more information.