Central has a rich tradition in athletics. Central is part of the Saginaw Valley League. Please come out and see the pride of Central.
From athletics, to band, to choir, to the arts, to over 26 after school clubs, there is something for everyone. Enhance your experience at Central by getting involved. GO WOLVES!!!
Central cares about the environment. Central students are picture with the number 350 (Currently, our atmosphere has 395ppm of CO2). The Green Club is trying to bring attention to our environment by getting the word out.
Weekly Home Sporting Events
Mon., Apr. 13, 2015
- Girls VAR & JV Soccer - 5:00 pm
Tues., Apr. 14, 2015
- Girls VAR & JV Tennis - 4:00 pm
- VAR Track - 4:00 pm
Wed., Apr. 15, 2015
- Girls JV Tennis - 4:00 pm
Thurs., Apr. 16, 2015
- VAR/JV Baseball - 3:30 pm
- Girls VAR/JV Soccer - 5:00 pm
*home fields vary - click the sports page link below for that information
Central High School sports page
The spring season can change often due to weather - Sign up for text/email alerts at www.schedulestar.com
- Just In!
- Parent Club
Click here for the latest and greatest news!!
- Alumni-Class Reunion information? Click the following link to view alumni information: Alumni includes any reunion information that may have been shared with us and is found under the About Us tab of our home page.
- PROM LOCATION CHANGE - just in: Our Prom is now being held at the Scottish Rite Masonic Temple (corner of Madison & Center). Prom is April 18, 2015.
- Trimester 3 Parent-Teacher Conferences are Tues., April 28, 2015 from 4-7 pm.
- Hall of Fame nominations are being accepted through Fri., April 17, 2015. Click here to view criteria.
- The informational Senior Assembly will now take place Thurs., April 30, 2105.
- The last day of the 2014-15 school year is now Thurs., June 11, 2015. This is a half day for the whole district.
Parent Club is open to all grade levels. Meetings are on the 4th Monday of every month. Meetings are held in the Media Center beginning at 6:30 pm and last approximately 1 hour.
Meetings held as an opportunity to keep you informed with what's happening at your student(s) school and to offer options to become involved.
Ace of Hearts Raffle every Wednesday Night - Tickets are $1 and can be purchased in the main office.
Visit the Booster Club page for more information.