Central has a rich tradition in athletics. Central is part of the Saginaw Valley League. Please come out and see the pride of Central.
From athletics, to band, to choir, to the arts, to over 26 after school clubs, there is something for everyone. Enhance your experience at Central by getting involved. GO WOLVES!!!
Central cares about the environment. Central students are picture with the number 350 (Currently, our atmosphere has 395ppm of CO2). The Green Club is trying to bring attention to our environment by getting the word out.
Weekly Home Sporting Events
Sports Physical night will be in the Large Gym on July 30th from 6-8 pm. The cost is $15 per athlete. Physical forms will be available.
Summer sports information has been posted to our sports page located in "What We Do" and Extra Curricular of top menu.
Enjoy your summer!
Central High School sports page also includes banquet dates when applicable and other sports information.
Sports schedules can change especially in the spring season due to weather - Sign up for text/email alerts at www.schedulestar.com
- Just In!
- Parent Club
Click here for the latest and greatest news!!
- The office is closed June 26 through July 10, 2015
- Summer Office hours are Monday-Thursday from 6:00 am - 3:00 pm and closed Friday beginning the week of June 15 through August 14, 2015.
- Summer feeding program begins June 15 - August, 20, 2015. Central HS location: Breakfast is served from 8:30-9:30am with lunch served from 11:15am-12:30pm.
- Summer school begins at 9 am June 17, 2015 through July 30, 2015; Monday-Thursday. No school June 29-July 3, 2015.
- AP student summer assignments can be found within that department web page (i.e. English Honors/Ap class will be found in the English Language Arts department page). Click here to be directed to the department section of our website.
- Alumni-Class Reunion information? Click the following link to view alumni information: Alumni includes any reunion information that may have been shared with us and is found under the About Us tab of our home page.
Parent Club is open to all grade levels. Meetings are on the 4th Monday of every month. Meetings are held in the Media Center beginning at 6:30 pm and last approximately 1 hour.
Meetings held as an opportunity to keep you informed with what's happening at your student(s) school and to offer options to become involved.
Ace of Hearts Raffle every Wednesday Night - Tickets are $1 and can be purchased in the main office.
Visit the Booster Club page for more information.