Central has a rich tradition in athletics. Central is part of the Saginaw Valley League. Please come out and see the pride of Central.
From athletics, to band, to choir, to the arts, to over 26 after school clubs, there is something for everyone. Enhance your experience at Central by getting involved. GO WOLVES!!!
Central cares about the environment. Central students are picture with the number 350 (Currently, our atmosphere has 395ppm of CO2). The Green Club is trying to bring attention to our environment by getting the word out.
Weekly Home Sporting Events
Summer sports information has been posted to our sports page located in "What We Do" and Extra Curricular of top menu.
Enjoy your summer!
Central High School sports page also includes banquet dates when applicable and other sports information.
Sports schedules can change especially in the spring season due to weather - Sign up for text/email alerts at www.schedulestar.com
- Just In!
Click here for the latest and greatest news!!
- School begins Tues., Sept. 8, 2015. Student Picture day is Wed., Sept. 9, 2015. Visit the Parent News link to view a flyer of available packages and prices.
- AP student summer assignments can be found within that department web page (i.e. English Honors/Ap class will be found in the English Language Arts department page). Click here to be directed to the department section of our website.
- 2015-16 Registration Information is posted in a link within "Parent Information"
- Click here to view student (and some parent) summer volunteer opportunities.
- Please contact Coonan's Irish Pub for the Booster Club Ace of Hearts raffle estimated jackpot amount. (402-1177) Tickets are available at Coonan's Irish Pub on Johnson St. and are just $1.
- 2015 Graduates can purchase a DVD of the ceremony held June 14th or the Lifetouch pictures taken. Click here to find out how.
- Alumni-Class Reunion information? Click the following link to view alumni information: Alumni includes any reunion information that may have been shared with us and is found under the About Us tab of our home page.
Ace of Hearts Raffle every Wednesday Night - Tickets are $1 and can be purchased in the main office.
Visit the Booster Club page for more information.