Central has a rich tradition in athletics. Central is part of the Saginaw Valley League. Please come out and see the pride of Central.
From athletics, to band, to choir, to the arts, to over 26 after school clubs, there is something for everyone. Enhance your experience at Central by getting involved. GO WOLVES!!!
Central cares about the environment. Central students are picture with the number 350 (Currently, our atmosphere has 395ppm of CO2). The Green Club is trying to bring attention to our environment by getting the word out.
Weekly Home Sporting Events
Follow the sports page link below to open/print the Fall Sports Schedule pdf file.
Thurs., October 27, 2016
- VARSITY Swimming - 6:00 pm
Fri., October 28, 2016
- VARSITY Football (Play off #1) at Midland Dow - 7:00 pm
- Athletic passes do not work at playoff game(s)
- Tickets on sale in the Main Office starting at 12pm, Wed., Oct. 26th until 12pm, Fri., Oct. 28th
- Cost is $5 per person (cash only accepted)
Central High School sports page includes a full seasonal schedule , banquet dates, physical form and other sports information (when applicable).
Sports schedules can change especially in the spring season due to weather - Sign up for text/email alerts at www.schedulestar.com
- Just In!
Click here for the latest and greatest news!!
Office hours are 7:00 am - 3:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Wed., Oct. 25th: CHS Band-O-Rama is in the auditorium at Handy Middle School, 7pm. Also, if you'd like some assistance completing college applications, scholarships or the FAFSA ~ CHS is holding a college preparation night in the Media Center from 5-7 pm.
- Thurs., Oct. 26th: National Honors Society Inducation ceremony is at 5:30 pm in the auditorium.
- Picture retakes are Thurs., Oct. 27th from 8am until 12 pm AND Senior Yearbook makeup is from 12:15 until 3 pm. Both are held on the auditorium stage.
- Fall sports banquet tickets are on sale in the main office now. Athletes and guest must have a ticket. They can be picked up until the Friday before the banquet. No tickets are handed out or sold at the door. Refer to the sports page of our website or the newsletter for dates.
- Wolves Den On-line is open until Nov. 6th. Product will be available for pick up from the main office in December. Click here to reference the last newsletter with online shopping steps.
- You can view the exam schedule for Trimester 1 online (Students & Parents: Student Corner & Parent Information then Parent News links; scroll down to open the pdf exam file)
Alumni-Class Reunion information? Click the following link to view alumni information: Alumni includes any reunion information that may have been shared with us and is found under the About Us tab of our home page.
Always looking for help with concessions at various events.
Would love to add to their membership. Join now.
Visit the Booster Club page for more information.