Central has a rich tradition in athletics. Central is part of the Saginaw Valley League. Please come out and see the pride of Central.
From athletics, to band, to choir, to the arts, to over 26 after school clubs, there is something for everyone. Enhance your experience at Central by getting involved. GO WOLVES!!!
Central cares about the environment. Central students are picture with the number 350 (Currently, our atmosphere has 395ppm of CO2). The Green Club is trying to bring attention to our environment by getting the word out.
Weekly Home Sporting Events
2016-17 official practices begin the week of August 8th. Physicals and pay to participate fees of $50 (per sport) are due by the first practice.
Follow the sports page link below to open/print the Fall Sports Schedule pdf file.
Sat., August 20, 2016
- Boys VAR Soccer - 9:00 am (@ Delta)
Wed., August 24, 2016
- FRESHMAN Football - 4 pm
- JV Football - 6 pm
Thurs., August 25, 2016
- Girls VAR Golf - 3 pm
Fri., August 26, 2016
- Girls VAR Golf - 10:00 am
Wed., August 31, 2016
- Girls VAR Volleyball - 3:00 pm
- Boys VAR Soccer - 5 pm (@ Handy Middle School)
- Boys JV Soccer - 5 pm (@ Handy Middle School)
Thurs., Sept. 1, 2016
- VAR Football - 7:00 pm
Central High School sports page includes a full seasonal schedule , banquet dates, physical form and other sports information (when applicable).
Sports schedules can change especially in the spring season due to weather - Sign up for text/email alerts at www.schedulestar.com
- Just In!
Click here for the latest and greatest news!!
Office hours are 7:00 am - 3:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Mon.-Tues., August 15-16, 2016: New student registration. Call 989-893-9541 to schedule an appointment.
- Thurs., Aug. 18, 2016: Freshmen "Class of 2020" Registration/Orientation from 9:00 am-2:00 pm.
- Tues., Aug. 23, 2016: Grades 10-11-12 Open Registration from 8:00 am - Noon.
- Tues., Sept. 6, 2016: School begins
- Wed., Sept. 7, 2016: School pictures - All students grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 - Student's will receive their ID card. **CURRICULUM NIGHT is from 5-7 pm this evening.**
AP 2016 Summer Assignments:
- 9 Honors English (Mrs. Tourda-Nelsen)
- 10 Honors English (Mr. Reid)
- 11AP English Language & Composition (Mrs. Tourda-Nelsen)
- AP English Literature (Mrs. Sieffert)
- AP US History (Mr. Windt)
- AP U.S. Government and Politics (Mrs. Beson-Steger)
- AP World History (Mr. Duby)
Alumni-Class Reunion information? Click the following link to view alumni information: Alumni includes any reunion information that may have been shared with us and is found under the About Us tab of our home page.
Always looking for help with concessions at various events.
Would love to add to their membership. Join now.
Next meeting: Jan. 4, 2016 at 7 pm
Visit the Booster Club page for more information.