Welcome to the Bay City Central High School web site. BCHS has a rich history and is proud to be part of the community since 1922. To truly learn about Central, it is best to hear from those that are familiar with Central High School. Below are the thoughts from staff, students and parents:
- Central has an outstanding staff offering numerous opportunities to our diverse population.
- Central has a flexible, energetic staff that is constantly improving.
- Our newly renovated building helps Central staff work collaboratively to meet the needs of diverse learners.
- We are improving our technology to remain champions.
- When people wear the purple and gold there is a sense of tradition and pride.
- The history of Central reflects a tradition of success that is strengthened by our diverse student body and staff.
- The name Central produces enthusiasm among the old and young.
- The students at Central truly care for one another.
- One of the most valuable characteristics of Central is its friendly, diverse student population.